Why Buy Nissan Certified?
Every Certified Pre-Owned Nissan is backed by more than our word. First, a vehicle title
history report through TitleGuard+Plus helps ensure against hidden DMV title defects
like salvaged vehicles, title fraud/forgery, evidence of odometer rollback, stolen vehicles
and more. Plus, a title insurance policy covers you for the term of the Certified Pre-
Owned Limited Warranty from title defects that can surface after purchase due to delays
in DMV reporting.
After the paperwork checks out, it's time to get our hands dirty. Each Certified Pre-
Owned Nissan must pass our award-winning, comprehensive inspection, covering
everything from the engine and drive train to the seats and interior. This inspection
confirms that the quality and condition of the vehicle meets or exceeds our own criteria.
Even after it passes the vehicle title history and our own inspection process, it still must
pass the most important test ? yours.
All Certified Pre-Owned Nissans come equipped with the following:
Vehicle you can trust
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance Inspection
- Covers everything from engine and drive train to the seats and interior
- Title history report
- Title insurance policy
- Protection you deserve
- 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty1
- Extensive protection (603 components are covered)
- From the engine block to electrical systems, Nissan is behind you
Assistance you can depend on
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance2
- Towing Assistance2
- Trip-Interruption Coverage (car rental, hotel, food)2
- Nationwide service locations
Financial services you can rely on
- Competitive rates
- Easy payment options
- 24-hour account access
1. 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty from original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle's odometer, whichever comes first. Under normal driving conditions with
routine fluid and filter changes. See your Owner's Manual for details. 2. Roadside Assistance/Towing Assistance/Trip Interruption is provided for a period of up to 84 months
from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle's odometer, whichever comes first.Assistance/Towing Assistance/Trip Interruption is provided for a period of up
to 84 months from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle's odometer, whichever comes first.